The Law is something we live with every day and
usually we don't need to give much thought to it. Unfortunately
disputes arise from time to time and more and more of these can
turn into potentially expensive legal issues. At these moments
it is essential to seek proper help and advice. At Whiting &
Partners we have experienced and specially trained accountants
who can help you through these problems.
We are able to provide litigation support, both
to you solicitor, and directly to the Court as an expert witness,
in the following areas:
- Fraud (Civil and Criminal),
- Tax investigations,
- Professional negligence claims,
- Loss and damages claims,
- Commercial contractual disputes,
- Valuation disagreements,
- Matrimonial disagreements,
- Personal injury claims.
Our role is to assist you in determining precisely
the matters at issue and to help quantify the financial redress.
We are trained and experienced in writing reports and providing
expert evidence to the Court. We advise on the suitability of
alternative dispute resolution procedures, including whether mediation
or arbitration may be suitable alternatives to litigation.
Practical Examples of our Litigation Support
- Preparing reports to assist a public house tenant achieve
a reduction in the rent being charged by the brewery landlord.
- Providing detailed evidence to the Police to support
a fraud charge.
- Quantifying the losses arising from a breach of contract.
- Preparing a projection in respect of an individual's
loss of future employment earnings.