The Big Picture
| How we help
The administration of a deceased relative's finances
and estate is, both, unfamiliar to most people and it comes at
a time when you least want to learn a new system from scratch.
We offer a range of services that can help:
- One of our Partners
acting, in a personal capacity ,as an Executor named within
- Assiting with obtaining Probate and the administrative necessities
of valuing assets and changing ownership details,
- Advising on, and calculating, any inheritance
- Preparing personal
tax returns up to the date of death, for during the period
of administration and for any
trusts created by the Will,
- Considering whether a Deed of Family Arrangement would be
a more acceptable (both from a practical and inheritance tax
perspective) estate distribution that that detailed in the Will.
Instruct us to administer your relative's estate
and we shall unburden you of the worry and workload of correctly
complying with the law and their specific wishes. This will be
the last service we provide to some clients, and we shall deliver
it in the professional trusted manner that they came to expect
when we looked after their previous tax and financial affairs.
Practical Examples of our Estate Accounting
- Valuing all private company shareholdings for Probate
- Working with your Solicitor to identify ways of reducing
tax bill by implementing a Deed of Family Variation.
- Advising on and administering a Will
Trust, to protect assets from inappropriate use by
the next generation.
inheritance tax plannings, Wills and Enduring Powers
of Attorney with clients, during their lifetime.